The HFP is a direct replacement intank fuel pump for EFI motorcycle applications. This is a direct fit pump that provides the exact pressure and volume requirements, and contains the correct OEM sized strainer--which is not offered by other sellers--and is essential to do the job correctly. Cleaning and reusing your OEM strainer will lead to premature failure, as strainers become varnished internally, which makes the pump work harder.
FP replacement fuel pumps, modules, and assemblies are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, and feature upgrades that improve on the OEM design. Upgraded polymers, brushes, and commutators ensure long life and durability in multiple fuel blends. Each HFP fuel pump is backed by a lifetime free replacement warranty. If there is any issue of any kind at any time, give us a call or email us and we will replace the pump free of charge.
Features & Benefits:
- OEM or better performance
- Specifically designed for quiet operation (HFP pumps do NOT whine like other aftermarket fuel pumps)
- Drop-in replacement
- Gradient density fuel strainer for superior contaminant filtration
- Patented check valve technology
- Designed for use with E85/ ethanol
Quantum EFI Fuel Pump For Suzuki GSX-R1000 2001-2004, Replaces 15100-35F10
- Product Code: HFP-384
- Availability: In Stock